Bead Blasting is commonly used to mechanically clean parts, removing oxides, contaminants, paint, and other coatings. Bead Blasting has a variaty of uses, including:
Removal of paint and other coatings
Removal of oxides, such as rust, and other contaminants
Preparation of metals before plating
For activation purpose
Preparation to increase bonding effectiveness to coatings and adhessives.
There are several types of media used for bead blasting, including:
- produces a satin finish
- For cleaning, peening, and cosmetic finishing where stock removal must be minimized
- excellent for ferrous and non ferrous surfaces
Brown Aluminum Oxide
- produces a matte surface finish
- Anchor pattern creation prior to coating or bonding
- for removal of rust, scale, coatings, paint, or other tough contaminant removal
- Application must tolerate some metal removal
White Aluminum Oxide
- Tough cleaning and surface etching applications that have a very low tolerance for iron residue
- Similar to brown aluminum oxide but manufactured for an extremely low iron content
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION, 1-866- 512-1395.
We are conveniently located in Houston, Texas, and we provide sand blasting and plating services to customers in Texas, in California, in Illinois, and all throughout the United States.