Bead Blasting Services
Accurate Precision Plating (APP) offers bead blasting services (also known as sandblasting or abrasive blasting) to help prepare metal surfaces for finishing. Bead blasting increases the bonding effectiveness of coatings with the substrate and is an efficient and economical alternative to chemical cleaning. Using high-pressure air, this process can be used on hard surfaces to smoother, shape, deburr, blend and stress relieve any hard part prior to gold, silver, copper, bright nickel, or electroless nickel plating. Bead blasting provides superior surface cleaning to remove paint, rust or other coatings.
What are the Benefits of Bead Blasting?
The bead blasting process is beneficial in the metal finishing and surface preparation processes, and it is useful for:
- Efficiently removing paint, surface deposits, and other coatings
- Removing rust and other contaminants
- Creating a surface finish for coating or plating applications to increase the bonding effectiveness of coatings and adhesives
- Finishing part surfaces uniformly to the required smoothness
Media Used for Abrasive Blasting
APP offers a range of blasting media:
- Glass Beads: An environmentally-friendly, chemical-free option for more delicate items.
- Brown Aluminum Oxide Beads: A more aggressive polish for heavily rusted items that need cleaning.
- White Aluminum Oxide Beads: An ideal heavy-duty option that will not compromise the integrity of your equipment.
Our staff will work with you to determine the most effective blasting media for your application.
We offer our clients a superior product due to our attention to detail and commitment to quality, supported by the highest level of customer service. Our bead blasting services help ensure that your finished part will meet your expectations and perform well when in use. Call today to see how we can solve your finishing challenges.
Contact Accurate Precision Plating
click to request a quote or call us at 866.598.8063