Bead Blasting Services
Accurate Precision Plating (APP), a leading metal finishing services company, offers bead blasting services (also known as sandblasting) to help prepare metals for finishing. Bead blasting increases the bonding effectiveness of coatings with the substrate, and is an alternative to chemical cleaning. Using high pressure air, this process can be used on hard surfaces to smoother, shape, deburr, blend and stress relieve any hard part prior to gold, silver, copper, bright nickel, or electroless nickel plating. Bead blasting provides superior surface cleaning to remove paint, rust or other coatings.
Blast Cleaning for Metal Surface Preparation
APP provides high quality, precision bead blasting as part of our complete metal finishing services. Bead blasting is used to prepare your part for plating and finishing:
- Remove paint and other coatings
- Remove rust and other contaminants
- Prepare the metal surface for plating or coating to increase the bonding effectiveness of coatings and adhesives
- Finish the part surfaces to the required smoothness.
APP offers a range of blasting media:
- Glass Beads: An environmentally-friendly, chemical-free option for more delicate items.
- Brown Aluminum Oxide Beads: A more aggressive polish for heavilty rusted items that need cleaning.
- White Aluminum Oxide Beads: An ideal heavy-duty option that will not compromise the integrity of your equipment.
Our staff will work with you to determine the most effective blasting media for your application.
We offer our clients a superior product due to our attention to detail and commitment to quality, supported by the highest level of customer service. Our bead blasting services help ensure that your finished part will meet your expectations and perform will when in use. Call today to see how we can solve your finishing challenges.