Specializing in industrial silver plating, Accurate Precision Plating can meet ASTM and AMS standards required by industries including medical, oil and gas, and much more. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to meet tolerances of 25 micro inches. Whether you have low or high volume plating requirements, our experts can guide you through the plating process required of your industry.
|Silver Plating Standards|
|ASTM B700||TYPE I,II, & III GRADE B, C, D|
|QQ-S-365C||TYPE I, II, & III GRADE B|
Allow our experts at Accurate Precision Plating to lower your cost on your next electroplating application, while still meeting your complex requirements. Silver plating is a highly electric conductive and has outstanding properties for contacts and connectors. It also offers excellent corrosion resistance and solderability.
Benefits of Silver Plating
Because of silver’s excellent solderability, high electrical conductivity, good heat conductivity, relatively low cost and high lubricity, silver plating is one of the best metals to use in the electronics and semiconductor industries. Silver’s solderability does not diminish over time and it will remain as long as the surface is protected from oxidation. It also offers protection form fretting erosion and has strong corrosion resistance.
- Bearing surfaces
- Anti-galling applications
- Electrical contacts
- Electrical connectors
Silver Plating Capabilities
- Precise silver plating thickness, to exact tolerance of +/-.000025" (25 micro inches)
- Rack plating
- Capable of processing up to 55" in length, 30" wide, 500 lbs in weight
- Silver plating thickness is measured on actual articles using a non-destructive test method in accordance to ASTM B 568
- Plating for a range of metals, including aluminum stainless steel alloys, lnconel, copper alloys, and steel
- Custom masking services
- Fast turnaround, 3-5 days (24-48 hour turn around available)
- Quantities from short run to full production runs
Our extensive quality control measures throughout production include non-destructive testing in accordance with ASTM 8568 to measure the thickness of the coating. Using Fisherscope X-Ray equipment, we can measure the thickness ofthe silver with a margin of error less than 1%. We can manufacture to meet industry and regulatory standards, including ASTM B700, AMS 2410, and QQ-S-365. All our processes are certified to ISO 9001:2008.
At APP we constantly strive to provide excellent steel silver plating services at a reasonable price. Please contact us today and we will help you with all your plating needs.