Close Tolerance Plating
A leader in the metal finishing industry, Accurate Precision Plating (APP) specializes in close tolerance plating for electroplating and gold, silver, copper and electroless nickel plating for industrial applications. With over 50 years of combined experience, our staff has the expertise to finish your metal part to your exact specifications and to the tightest tolerances. You can be assured your close tolerance plating project will be completed right the first time and your part delivered to you production-ready.
At APP, we offer our clients a superior product due to our attention to detail and commitment to quality, supported by the highest level of customer service. Our staff works with each client to ensure that each project is completed to your exact specifications. The tolerances we provide are:
- Gold plating to +/- .00001" (10 micro inches)
- Silver plating to +/- .000025" (25 micro inches)
- Copper plating to +/- .000025"(25 micro inches)
- Bright nickel plating to +/- .00005" (50 micro inches)
- Electroless nickel plating to +/- .00005" (50 micro inches)
- Electrolytic plating and electroplating to +/- .0001" (100 micro inches)
Our extensive quality control measures throughout production include non-destructive testing in accordance with ASTM B 568 to measure the thickness of the coating. Using Fischerscope X-Ray equipment, we can measure the thickness of the foil with a margin of error less than 1-5%., depending on the coating. We offer 100% testing, if needed for your parts. We can manufacture to meet industry and regulatory standards, including ASTM, AMS and MIL. All our processes are certified to ISO 9001:2015.
We offer a full range of plating services, including:
- Barrel plating
- Rack plating
- Vibratory plating
- Plating for a range of metals, including aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nickel-silver and copper alloys, Inconel® and Monel®
- Custom masking services
- Fast turnaround, with most products delivered within 3-5 days, with 24-48 hour turn around available
- Quantities from short run through full production runs
At APP, we are committed to meeting or exceeding your expectations for your precision plating application through efficient, effective processes, high quality control and superior customer service. Call today to see how we can solve your plating challenges.??